Sex Bet Leads To Bizarre Viagra Death

February 27, 2009

Russia (ChattahBox) – In a story that is raising quite a few eyebrows, the British paper ‘The Sun’ has released details about a man who died after taking one too many of those little ‘blue bombers’.

The man, who’s name is not being released, was bet $4300 US dollars that he could not satisfy two women completely. The former mechanic took the challenge happily, downing an entire bottle of Viagra, and proceeding to prove his prowess.

After a twelve-hour sex romp, the women admitted defeat, and declared the man the winner. But the victory was short lived, as he collapsed, and was pronounced dead on the scene when paramedics arrived.

“We called emergency services but it was too late, there was nothing they could do,” one of the women said.

It just goes to show: too much of a good thing can kill you.


Comments

2 Responses to “Sex Bet Leads To Bizarre Viagra Death”

  1. Rob on February 28th, 2009 3:21 am

    I wonder if it was the Viagra that killed him or the physical exertion that goes with going at it for so long.

    I guess he died happy.

  2. slydawg73 on March 2nd, 2009 1:55 am

    got to give you props you proved them girls wrong

Got something to say? **Please Note** - Comments may be edited for clarity or obscenity, and all comments are published at the discretion of ChattahBox.com - Comments are the opinions of the individuals leaving them, and not of ChattahBox.com or its partners. - Please do not spam or submit comments that use copyright materials, hearsay or are based on reports where the supposed fact or quote is not a matter of public knowledge are also not permitted.