Holly Madison and Criss Angel ‘ring’ in the New Year together

December 23, 2008

(ChattahBox) — The Criss Angel and Holly Madison romance seems to be very serious. The twosome – who hooked up on the sly as Madison Split from Hugh Hefner in October – will be ringing in 2009 in Las Vegas. In between passionate kisses, the couple — who were celebrating joint birthdays – Angel turned 41 on Friday – while Madison turns 29 today – Dec. 23. – opened up about their Christmas plans.

Angel tells Usmagazine at Las Vegas club LAX: “You know, what Holly and I have is really something that money can’t buy. She is enough for me. We are going to spend it here in Las Vegas,” Angel said. “I have a private room booked for dinner and then we are going to go out.”  Joining them will be their parents, who will meet each other for the first time.

Angel recently shared his Christmas wish list: health, happiness and love.  But he will be getting some material gifts from Holly as well.

“I am getting him all snowboarding stuff. But I’m not supposed to tell you that! I also made Criss a paper ring, but he won’t wear it,” Madison, 28, said. “When he starts wearing his paper ring, I will be the one to propose.”

Hope Holly isn’t chasing after another un-gettable man!

Reported by: Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip

Comments

6 Responses to “Holly Madison and Criss Angel ‘ring’ in the New Year together”

1. Valerie on December 23rd, 2008 1:39 pm

Maybe someone should tell Holly that he’s still married to JoAnn. Until that’s taken care of, maybe she should slow down.

2. Isabella Cannoli on December 23rd, 2008 3:20 pm

Um, does Ho-lly know Criss is still married?? I guess that gold digging whore doesn’t care. She jumps from one millionaires bed to the next, that is all she cares about. I personally don’t think she is good enough for Criss.

3. admin on December 23rd, 2008 4:48 pm

Technically Hugh Hefner was still married too, but that didn’t stop Holly!

4. Criss loves this whore on December 25th, 2008 9:56 am

Criss is in love with this skank hef leftover.

This is from a recent article:

“I’m incredibly flattered,” said Criss, adding, “The more I know her, the more I love her. She changed the way I look at life. She is unlike any girl I’ve known before in my life. Holly is the love of my life.”

First Previous 2-14 of 14 Next Last

5. hotmommameno on December 28th, 2008 11:19 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, CAN NOT STAND HOLLY MADISON. I HOPE CRISS USE HER LIKE THE SLUT SHE IS.SHE IS JUST A BIG TIME GOLD DIGGER! SHE IS TRYING TO BUTTER UP CRISS BY BUYING HIM GIFTS SO THAT HE CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH HER MORE QUICKER. HOW ARE YOU TRYING TO GET INGAGED TO A MAN THAT YOU ONLY BEEN DATING FOR 3 MONTHS, I TRULY HOPE THAT CRISS IS SEEING WHAT SHE IS DOING.SHE IS A PREY TO RICH MEN. I BET SHE WILL GIVE CRISS THE BEST BLOW JOB IN TOWN SO THAT HE CAN MARRY HER. YOU WONDER HOW MANY D***S SHE HAD IN HER MOUTH BEFORE SHE GOT TO CRISSES, HOPE CRISS GET TESTED. SMOOCHES SLUT.!!!!! 🙁

6. WTF on January 2nd, 2009 7:28 am

WTF is Criss Angel doing with a girl that was sucking on a man ding dong for years who is close to 90 YEARS OLD. I can’t watch this. This is so gross and disgusting.