Advertisers to Glenn Beck: Stop Spewing Hate

August 18, 2009

Comments

18 Responses to “Advertisers to Glenn Beck: Stop Spewing Hate”

1. Mary Ellen Theriault on August 18th, 2009 9:15 pm

I do not want him apologizing for me, or my Country. I do not want him bowing to foreign officials. I don’t want him colluding with communist leaders, even if he is like minded. This IS the United States of America, and I want the Constitution upheld at ALL COST!
    Glenn Beck tells the truth! Maybe a copy of the Constitution should be sent to all CEO’s of the advertisers that pulled their ads. Being in the pocket of Obama is NOT an admirable trait, and I will boycott and spread the word to avoid all companies that pulled their ads from the Glenn Beck program. Obama IS a racist, a communist, and a fraud! It is proven by HIS words, everyday!

2. Old Man Dotes on August 19th, 2009 12:16 am

“I too, agree with Glenn Beck, that the so called President is truly a racist! He’s arrogant, spiteful, bitter and an elitist. I do not recognize him as “my” president. In fact, he’s an embarrassment to our now fragile United States of America.”

Thanks for proving that Astroturfers still support racist hate speech and the Faux News network.

For the record, Glenn Beck is a paid dupe of the KKK and George W. Bush.

3. Sam on August 19th, 2009 1:19 am

Glen Beck is an Amercian hero. If it wasnt for people like him we would have no information other than what the man tells us. He is just another watchdog and we got your back wether you want it or not. U.S.A.

4. Texas liberal on August 19th, 2009 3:00 am

Glenn beck seems to have time to pose
    bull on these posts. Glenn get a clue and go away. Quit being a racist. Get used to it your president is a big black man. And your wife secretly voted for him.

5. stuart on August 19th, 2009 5:57 am

I do not recognize him as “my” president.
    I want the Constitution upheld at ALL COST!

You want the constitution upheld, yet you do not recognize the elected president.
    Go figure.

6. Lather Land on August 19th, 2009 10:53 am

“I do not recognize him as “my” president.
    I want the Constitution upheld at ALL COST!”

Is that a call to violence? Beck is a DANGEROUS FOOL!
    I wish he would go away quick! Please, PLEASE if you are a Fan, A DitoHead.. LISTEN TO THEM! They are telling you to be scared and then saying the left uses scare tactics.. THIS GOT THE U.S. INTO A WAR!! LIES DO DAMAGE!! HATE DOES DAMAGE!… Sorry to yell but your like children.. And Beck is getting spanked!!..

Pass HealthCare NOW!! That will shut the right up and OUT for good!!

7. Annajean Randolph on August 19th, 2009 6:12 pm

Thank you for speaking the TRUTH! I hope you will continue to speak out for the Constitution and the rights of the USA, not the political parties opinion. We have had enough of being taken over by others.

I hope the sponsors will come to your defense since we buy their products, and if we don’t continue to do wo well——

Thank you again for standing up for the rights of our Forefathers.

A. J. Randolph

8. Rumor: Glenn Beck on a Forced Vacation? | ChattahBox News Blog on August 21st, 2009 1:48 pm

[...] adding, “This guy is, I believe, a racist.” Since that outrageous statement, 20 advertisers have pulled ads from his show, due to a campaign waged against Beck’s hate speech, by the organization [...]

9. FOX Noise WingNut Glenn Beck Goes on Vacation to Escape Boycotting Advertisers - Jack & Jill Politics on August 21st, 2009 2:21 pm

[...] The boycott of Glenn Beck’s show,led by the group Color of Change, has resulted in some 20 advertisers dropping sponsorship of his “show” on the Fox News Channel. Fox is feeling the heat and it now appears that [...]

10. Drasties - Dutch on the World - World on the Dutch on August 21st, 2009 8:49 pm

[...] boycott of Glenn Beck’s show, led by the group Color of Change, has resulted in some 20 advertisers dropping sponsorship of his “show” on the Fox News Channel. Fox is feeling the heat and it now appears that [...]

11. LOL .... Beck FORCED to take vacation !!! - Gambling IQ on August 22nd, 2009 6:45 am

[...] 10:00am The boycott of Glenn Beck’s show,led by the group Color of Change, has resulted in some 20 advertisers dropping sponsorship of his “show” on the Fox News Channel. Fox is feeling the heat and it now appears that Beck’s [...]

12. Helen McAnally on August 24th, 2009 2:36 pm

Conservative from Texas who believes in free speech (even if you don’t like what you hear) will continue to watch Fox News to get another view different than what is heard on MSNBC ,NBC, CBS etc. Am waiting for the other networks to air the story about the VA booklet advising out brave veterans on “your life, your choices”. Read the story; dare to get another point of view. THAT is diversity

13. shari on August 24th, 2009 6:57 pm

seems like since we have a black president, some people in our country are showing just how truly racist and backward america still is. i bet you guys who agree with beck call yourself christian also. hypocrits! you seem to have forgotten obama’s mother is white. does he hate his mother? does he hate half of his family? by the way obama is half white rocket scientists! you guys who support beck would probably own slaves if it was still legal. just at least be honest with yourself cause your too spineless to admit it publicly. youre just seething because we have a black president. next time you are bored take a look at how ignorant you hate mongers look and sound at the town hall meetings. and by the way learn how to spell.

14. Mary Ann on August 24th, 2009 9:38 pm

CVS cancelled ads but I like Beck…I called CVS public relations and left a message I was removing my prescriptions and not doing business with them. At my last stop at CVS I told one of the Pharma techs…he did not agree with his company and was distraught over what they were doing. Personally, these companies are whoring themselves with what will work out for their pocketbooks..do you really believe they are worried about you having healthcare!!!! Too many deals already cut. I hate big government, I like individuality and choice. This country is broke so there is no money for healthcare. Face facts!

15. UPS Expands Boycott To All Of FOX…Other Companies To Follow? | ChattahBox News Blog on August 25th, 2009 10:28 am

[...] (ChattahBox) – Companies are finally standing up against Glenn Beck and his home network, as the boycott against Beck expands to FOX as a [...]

16. mel on August 25th, 2009 3:54 pm

Glenn Beck asks questions that absolutely must be answered if we are to remain the country our forefathers envisioned. He is not in any way being a racist, and the people that find fault are people that have never taken the time to watch his show. You liberals never have understood the difference between fact and innuendo, and when you’re losing the argument you either openly lie or attack the opposition… or their spouse…or their kids… or their parents…ad nauseum. We will defend the constitution…count on it!

17. Dorothy on August 28th, 2009 9:28 am

Sorry, folks… Glenn will not be silenced and he has many loyal viewers. His ratings are bigger than ever.. People are drawn to him because he speaks the Truth.. something in very short supply among the other “media” outlets. The ColorforChange creeps are the ones spewing lies, divisiveness and hatred. Keep on keeping on, Glenn…. the Truth will set us free.

18. Glenn Beck Compares Obama to Hitler and Fox News to Jews | ChattahBox News Blog on October 14th, 2009 12:34 pm

[...] unhinged Glenn Beck, who recently lost dozens of advertisers on his Fox News program for saying President Obama was a “racist,” with a deep seated [...]