Kanye West Stuns In ‘Swift’ Snub As He Rushes VMA Stage

September 14, 2009

US (ChattahBox) – Kayne West has managed to make himself look like a complete idiot once again, after rushing the stage during the MTV Video Music Awards and making a very arrogant little speech.

Kanye West is well known for his ridiculous statements that he regularly has to apologize for.

In 2007 he went on a rant after losing at the VMA’s, a rant that was caught on tape.

But he may have gone too far, even for some of his fans, this time.

Kanye West reportedly rushed the stage while Taylor Swift was accepting an award for Best Female Video. The 19-year-old won for her music video to ‘You Belong To Me’.

West, who had been drinking heavily on the red carpet on his way into the event, grabbed the microphone from the stunned singer, and made the following proclamation:

“Yo Taylor. I’m really happy for you, I’m going to let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.”

The audience booed, both Beyonce and poor Taylor Swift looked shocked, and Kenya stood on the stage, giving an arrogant little ‘What are you going to do?’ shrug, before being escorted out by security.

Swift took it with grace, but you could tell she was upset.

Beyonce countered West’s pathetic move by inviting Swift on stage during her own acceptance speech.

Swift said of the incidence that she “was standing on stage and I was really excited because I’d just won the award and then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage, and then I wasn’t excited anymore after that.”

I think most of us had that reaction, sweetheart. Really.

Source

Comments

13 Responses to “Kanye West Stuns In ‘Swift’ Snub As He Rushes VMA Stage”

1. john walsh on September 14th, 2009 2:35 pm

he a jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk lmao

2. Old Man Dotes on September 14th, 2009 2:45 pm

Who the Hell is Kanye West?

3. brad on September 14th, 2009 2:51 pm

Kanye should not be aloud at any more award shows, award events. If the man can not act professionally. He should not be around professional, accomplished people.

4. john walsh on September 14th, 2009 3:32 pm

I like kanye but he’s a big jerk…

5. lina on September 14th, 2009 4:02 pm

Kanye West is ridiculous and a IDIOT to try to put Taylor Swift down she is so talented and deserved the award! We all LOVE TAYLOR!!!

6. Ellen on September 14th, 2009 10:46 pm

On Jay Leno tonight this idiot said “I’ve always wanted to help people”..do that. GO AWAY
    Good for Leno for asking him what he thought his mother would have thought about his behavior…she rolled over in her grave, no doubt.

7. Jeff on September 15th, 2009 10:27 am

D guy fucked up

8. Judy on September 15th, 2009 11:57 am

What ever happened to manners and respect? I hope people boycott Kenya’s terrible music, I would’nt spend a dime on it. Taylor was on the View today, and Kenya has never made contact with her to apologize. He sucks!!!!

9. betsy on September 15th, 2009 12:05 pm

How much more of a jerk can one person be. Can he ever act like an adult? His little fits are childish and might end up causing his fans to take another look at what he’s becoming. Yes, I was a fan but, if I need to see a child act out I have 2 of my own.

10. Lauren on September 15th, 2009 3:09 pm

What a complete ass. He sucks, his music sucks ……….he needs to just choke on his own vomit and die. He’d do the world a tremendous favor. What a f&*king pathetic loser.

11. stacey jones on September 15th, 2009 3:30 pm

just beat it…

12. sdi on September 15th, 2009 9:38 pm

I don’t really like TS. She seems kinda fake. It is KW ‘thing’ to act like a total jerk. Really, who cares, we have better things to think about then some teeny-bopper getting her feelings hurt. I’m not saying KW was justified in his snub, but, I certaintly didn’t vote for TS, obviously, neither did he.

13. Gloria Tam on September 16th, 2009 12:40 pm

Kenye West,why the hell to make a big fool of yourself and for your sake,take off that
    sunglass,your are not in the beach and its night time your are wearing and show for real look and face to the public
    you are a complete f*****k*******idiot you are a disgrace to the african americans.