Conan O’Brien Says Thanks, But No Thanks to NBC

January 13, 2010


Comments

3 Responses to “Conan O’Brien Says Thanks, But No Thanks to NBC”

  1. Multitasking in the “Mad Men” Era — Global Nerdy | Women's Health Wisdom on January 15th, 2010 7:37 pm

    [...] Conan O'Brien Says Thanks, But No Thanks to NBC | ChattahBox News Blog [...]

  2. Hot News Stop on January 15th, 2010 8:40 pm

    I like that Conan is taking a stand. What a bummer to be moved up to the ideal late show time slot, only to have it taken away. Conan is by far the funniest late night comedian on TV. I wonder which direction he will go if he does end up leaving NBC.

  3. Conan O’Brien to Close Nearly $30 Million Exit Deal With NBC, Say Sources | ChattahBox News Blog on January 16th, 2010 9:48 am

    [...] Tonight Show next week, with Jay Leno to resume his perch at the popular late night program. Conan issued a statement earlier in the week rejecting NBC’s offer to remain as The Tonight Show host, but at the later time of 12:05 a.m. Leno was to be given the [...]

Got something to say? **Please Note** - Comments may be edited for clarity or obscenity, and all comments are published at the discretion of ChattahBox.com - Comments are the opinions of the individuals leaving them, and not of ChattahBox.com or its partners. - Please do not spam or submit comments that use copyright materials, hearsay or are based on reports where the supposed fact or quote is not a matter of public knowledge are also not permitted.