Afghan War Zone Re-Make of Lady Gaga’s ‘Telephone’ Goes Viral

May 1, 2010

Comments

7 Responses to “Afghan War Zone Re-Make of Lady Gaga’s ‘Telephone’ Goes Viral”

1. JBF on May 1st, 2010 1:50 pm

This is the funniest video I’ve ever seen – the best!!!

2. Sue on May 1st, 2010 1:52 pm

JBF:

Hahaha, I have to agree—it’s hilarious!

Sue

3. Carla on May 1st, 2010 3:20 pm

I loved it watched it many times, good to know that our men over there can still have some fun and laugh!
    Carla

4. Sue on May 1st, 2010 3:25 pm

Carla:

Yes I agree, it’s good to see. It’s hell on Earth over there and our soldiers deserve to have some fun. Lol and it’s just so funny. I can’t get the images and the song out of my head.

Thanks for your comment,

Sue

5. Paul on May 1st, 2010 4:35 pm

This is great ! These guys should get a spot on Saturday Night Live. American ingenuity cannot be stopped !

6. jim on May 1st, 2010 4:38 pm

It sounds like Melcher and the other soldiers are a little embarrassed by the video. I hope not! I loved it. I think it’s terrifically funny and creative. The spoof of GaGa’s costumes is great. I’m glad to see they’re having fun!

7. Afghan War Zone Re-Make of Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' Goes Viral … | Afghanistan Today on May 1st, 2010 9:39 pm

[...] Melcher, who seemed surprised, that what was meant as a fun … Read the original here: Afghan War Zone Re-Make of Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' Goes Viral … Share and [...]