Tiger Woods’ New Digs: ‘Oxygen-Therapy Room’ and Four Pools

May 26, 2010

Comments

14 Responses to “Tiger Woods’ New Digs: ‘Oxygen-Therapy Room’ and Four Pools”

1. CLB on May 26th, 2010 10:14 am

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news about Tiger Woods’ oxygen room was Michael Jackson. The more I think about this it appears to me that there are many similarities between Tiger Woods and Michael Jackson. Both, Tiger and Michael, achieved fame, world wide recognition and fortune and are considered to be the best in their respective careers. Both have fallen from grace because of sex scandals of major proportions, lost sponsors and fans and are repudiated by many. Both, Tiger and Michael, seem to have serious emotional issues, trouble accepting they are black, married and fathered children with white women, have trouble sleeping, became addicted to prescriptions medication and both are fans of oxygen therapy. Michael Jackson and Tiger are fanatic about their privacy to the extent in the case of Jackson to be almost a reclusive man. Only time will tell if the similarities of these two famous people will continue!!!

2. vielene on May 26th, 2010 10:26 am

CLB, you have nothing but vile remarks about Tiger Woods whenever you post online – you seem to have a problem. I could have sworn that this situation is between Elin and Tiger and really think it is NO ONE ELSE’S business. Do you understand that concept or are you so vindictive that you feel you must make a comment whenever Tiger’s name is mentioned. Another fact that seems to be missing from all of this is that Elin was the one that designed this pool – give it a rest.

3. ryan on May 26th, 2010 10:36 am

CLB your a racist…No one knows what really happened in that marrige. It seems like she is trying to capitalize BIG on this divorce. Mabe it shows the kind of person Elin really is…..

4. Ntertainmntguru on May 26th, 2010 11:00 am

I am so glad to see Tiger back on the green again, I don’t mean that green.. I mean on the course. Look, I am his biggest fan, I’m not proud of his infidelity or anything, but on a serious note: Tiger is an idiot. He should have protected himself, especially if he knew that he wouldn’t be faithful. He should have got a prenup. I mean I am not rich and famous and given the divorce rate, not counting the celeb divorce rate, you would think he be smart enough, check out this article on that

5. johnny does on May 26th, 2010 11:41 am

HE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER JACK. HE IS JUST A GOOD GOLFER. HE IS A PSYCHOPATH WHO CONNED EVERYBODY INTO THINKING HE WAS SOMEBODY HE WASN’T. A ROLE MODEL TO NOBODY. I HOPE SHE GETS FULL CUSTODY OF HER KIDS.

6. vielene on May 26th, 2010 1:13 pm

This is a correction to my earlier reply to CLB – my statement should have read: This HOUSE was designed by Elin, not the pool.
    Please excuse the error.

7. Lin McKay on May 26th, 2010 3:30 pm

Maybe Elin should ask for the new house, too, since she was the person that designed it. But then again, she may not want the memories. I wish Elin the best. I think she should get full custody with visitation for Tiger near the home Elin establishes for her children. The children should not be exposed to the women Tiger likes to hang with. It is too demeaning. The thought Rachel Uchitel would get 5 seconds with either Charlie or Sam is disgusting. Tiger has shown zero sense in the past so why think he will change now. He, and his mother, can fly to visit the children and keep them close to home. They are too young to be shuttled all over. I do hope Elin gets the reported $750M and puts 3/4th in trusts for her children. Tiger let them all down. He is a poor role model. Period.

8. Tiger Woods' New Digs: 'Oxygen-Therapy Room' and Four Pools … on May 27th, 2010 6:19 am

[...] View post: Tiger Woods' New Digs: 'Oxygen-Therapy Room' and Four Pools … [...]

9. Chirpir News | Tiger Woods' New Digs: 'Oxygen-Therapy Room' and Four Pools … on May 27th, 2010 9:42 am

[...] Read full story document.write(""); [...]

10. Tiger Woods’ New Digs: ‘Oxygen-Therapy Room’ and Four Pools – ChattahBox | Oxygen therapy on May 27th, 2010 11:53 am

[...] Tiger Woods' New Digs: 'Oxygen-Therapy Room' and Four PoolsChattahBox… has filed notices of commencement paperwork throughout the past month to begin work on a practice golf course, an oxygen therapy room and a series of …The Golf Blog: Tiger Woods plans on building oxygen therapy room for selfThe Golf Blog (blog)Tiger's new lair might include an oxygen therapy chamberExaminer.comTiger Woods' Jupiter Island home to have oxygen therapy room, series of poolsTCPalmMonsters and Critics.com -The Hollywood Gossip (blog) -The Detroit Newsall 813 news articles » [...]

11. aloysious on May 28th, 2010 12:09 pm

I couldn’t have said it better myself than the post by CLB on May 26th, 2010 10:14 am .
    I also thought about how similar Tiger has become to Michael Jackson when I read Tiger was building an oxygen therapy room.
    Tiger is odd and it appears time is and will only make him odder.

12. jim williams on June 15th, 2010 12:05 am

It is obvious Elin will join Tiger there. She has no need for a golf course or an oxygen hut.
    She and Tiger but especially the children will love it there.
    It is the middle of June and everyone has predicted a divorce since Dec.

WHY HAS SHE NOT FILED????????????

13. AR on June 19th, 2010 12:15 pm

Jim. you are correct. It amazes me that people would believe that Tiger would finish his house with four pools, Oxygen Therapy Room, Golf course and State of the Art Tennis Court(which I read on another site) for Elin alone to live there or for him to live there alone. As for the divorce, if you have not filed one by this, 6 months and counting clearly it is not going to be filed.

14. Surviving Infidelity – Infidelity Investigation – Warning Signs of Wife Infidelity And How to Catch The Cheater – free article courtesy of ArticleCity.com on August 18th, 2010 7:09 pm

[...] Tiger Woods' New Digs: 'Oxygen-Therapy Room' and Four Pools [...]