Anti-Aging Series: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer

January 28, 2009

The name may be a mouthful, but the product is fantastic. Because it is a 7-in-1, it will be impossible for me to tell you for sure if it works as well as it claims, but it does certainly show results, and that’s what’s really important when it comes to trying it out, isn’t it?

Basically, the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Again UV Moisturizer works to fight against seven of the major signs of aging, working to undue damage that has already been done to the skin, and protect from further harm. The seven signs they fight against are:

• Wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Skin texture.
  • Skin tone and blotchiness.
  • Dead skin that causes dullness.
  • Pores, which can become stretched as we age.
  • Removes age spots.
  • Moisturizes dry skin.

Besides these benefits, it also contains SPF 15, to protect against the sun, a must for anyone wanting to protect their skin from damage, as well as the devastating cancers that can occur from sun exposure. It contains no oils, which gives it an advantage over other moisturizers containing sunscreen, so no worries about a slimy look when you use it.

Now, I don’t know how effectively it works on all of the things above, but I do know that it is one seriously effective moisturizer. I have notoriously dry skin, especially in winter, and it makes the fine lines that are beginning to show in the corners of my eyes appear to be deep, WWI trenches dug across of my face.

The moment I began using Olay’s Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Again UV Moisturizer, those lines did begin to soften, and look the way I feel someone of my age is supposed to. It also helped with my breakouts, which I occasionally get in dry, cold weather, and has left my skin very smooth, touchable, and looking healthier then it normally does in the winter.

All of this is within about three uses, so I have to say I would recommend this for anyone looking for an anti-aging product that works of dry skin. Even if the other benefits turn out to be empty boasts, there is no denying this is a great moisturizer.

Comments

9 Responses to “Anti-Aging Series: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer”

1. J. Aging on February 1st, 2009 1:59 am

2. ms on March 1st, 2009 10:48 am

i’m thinking of using olay 7 in 1 anti aging cream..i just wan to know if the spf 15 is good enough for Indian Summer.. say about 32 degrees weather…do i still need to apply other sunscreen along with the olay cream?

3. olivia on March 1st, 2009 12:24 pm

Ms – I would, just to be on the safe side. SPF 15 isn’t bad, but you could find added protection by putting a thin layer of sunscreen over the Olay.

4. shwetha on March 25th, 2009 2:17 am

Hello I am shwetha frm bangalore I have heared abt Olay 7-anti agent cream
    I am 23 Years old can I use olay cream i have pore and pimples on my face so please can use to olay cream

waiting for your mail

Thanks & Regards
    shwetha

5. nisha on May 8th, 2009 4:32 am

plas can u tell me wether it helps in reducing acne scars?

6. Norz on March 17th, 2010 8:00 pm

I’m planning to use Olay 7 in 1 anti ageing cream..now the problem is i’ve pimples/Scars..is it suitable to my skin??Pls advise…tq

7. arooj on January 2nd, 2011 7:21 am

i want to use this product i m 30 yers old if i try it plz tell me and his price and avilble in lahore mkro

8. arooj on January 2nd, 2011 7:24 am

plz tell me on my e maill edress i m allredy used ponds age mircle

9. babita on March 12th, 2011 7:32 am

i m 32 years old should i use 7 in 1 anti agent olay,how it will effect etc,awaiting for your reply …………