If You Insist on Reading Drudge, Click Beyond the Headlines

October 27, 2010

Comments

8 Responses to “If You Insist on Reading Drudge, Click Beyond the Headlines”

1. Old Man Dotes on October 27th, 2010 11:43 am

Q: What’s the difference between Matt Drudge and Joseph Goebbels?
    A: Joseph Goebbels is dead.

2. greg on October 29th, 2010 3:29 pm

where do you go for your news updates?

I have to say I like Drudge a lot! Quick and easy to read.

3. Anthony T. Sr. on October 30th, 2010 12:27 am

“Tony Trupiano is a former national syndicated progressive radio talk show host, author, and a former candidate for Congress”

That’s a lot of “former’s”!!! What do you do now, sit in your mom’s basement and stroke your little bone?

4. LoneWolf777 on October 30th, 2010 11:16 am

As unreal as it seems for me to wrtite it, the Internet may signal the end of pure democracy. Now, every idiot has an equal voice. The Founding Fathers knew that the majority of men, while decent in nature, can be an emotion filled mob who feel much more than they think. To put it bluntly, democracy in its purest form is mob rule. Drudge Report caters to this mentality 24/7 and its ripple effect is always destructive.and has contributed greatly to the dumbing down of America.

5. Ernaldo T on October 31st, 2010 9:12 am

“a coward and doesn’t exhibit any sense of original thought”
    ” He cares nothing about the truth”
    You just described the “President”, absolutely the dumbest fool ever to hold political office. I don’t care for Drudge, but it doesn’t have to be one or the other, now does it?
    I for one hate Obama too. Because he’s an afro? no, a democrat?, partly. Mostly he is a bigger liar and thief than Clinton was. Did I mention he is also stupid as a stick?

6. kris columbus on November 1st, 2010 4:18 pm

@Ernaldo T
    Your description of the president is so laughable. Why is it that you hate the president so much??? I know it is becasue he is well educated and way more intelligent than you are.
    Thats the same reason the 3 dumb college dropouts (Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck) hate him so much. Believe it or not, Obama has done something these cowards cannot do. If they were not cowards, they would run for office.
    Now, your homework for the year is….
    1.Give me one reason why you think they president is stupid as a stick?
    2. Secondly, admit that you hate that Bush was so dumb….he couldnt even reason in a manner an adult would. I am sure that’s your level of reasoning as well.

7. Charles on November 2nd, 2010 12:47 pm

It is funny to hear people put drudge down. His ability is to shape narrative that people find plausible. He has been doing this since the Lewinsky days. Like him or not he definitely has talent. You are fooling yourself if you don’t recognize that.

8. Sophie on November 27th, 2010 8:43 am

You’re jealous of the popularity of the Drudge Report (I didn’t say it, you did.)
    I just came upon your website and saw a link to your article which is poorly written I might add. I like the Drudge Report. It’s fast, straightforward and unique. People like you don’t have the guts to call out one important story so I find it also funny that you describe Drudge as a coward. Good luck in finding readers. I along with 6+million “undereducated and under-informed” people will continue reading the Drudge Report.