Enter Your slogan for DNC anti-Rush Limbaugh billboard

March 6, 2009

(ChattahBox) — The Democratic National Committee figures they’ll just keep stirring the Rush Limbaugh pot. They’re asking Democrats to contribute potential slogans for a billboard ad they plan on purchasing in West Palm Beach, Fla., where Limbaugh makes his home.

After filling in your suggested slogan here, the DNC convenintly takes you to a page where you can make a donation (not required though). Of course, if this contest goes viral, they will have lots of new e-mail addresses from individuals they can later solicit. I couldn’t resist and my 10 word or less banner suggestion was: ‘Caution hot air known to blow hard in this area’.

Comments

19 Responses to “Enter Your slogan for DNC anti-Rush Limbaugh billboard”

1. Chris Jurack on March 6th, 2009 1:01 pm

Obama equals zero

2. Roy Horne on March 6th, 2009 1:43 pm

O Bama No vs Air Rushes In = Winner is: The “Limbo Man”
    The Limbo Man goes Lower & the O Bama No goes HIgher!

3. Jc97 on March 6th, 2009 1:50 pm

Limbaugh ROCKS! Obama SUCKS!

4. Wayne Altman on March 6th, 2009 2:20 pm

Rush Limbaugh – Real American Patriot

5. ernest treadwell on March 6th, 2009 3:02 pm

join RENO MOVEMENT Reelect no one in 2010. Up and running strong!!!

6. Glenn Zgabay on March 6th, 2009 5:29 pm

When Rush speaks the truth the DNC #!*%# its pants.

7. mike kinney on March 6th, 2009 6:46 pm

Remember Reagan Demacrats? No more! Say hello to the OBAMA Repulicans. I will not bend over for Rush like the RNC head dude did (Michael Steele). Thought he had some balls, but I was wrong. I was watching DL Hughley and thought the repulicans might get back on track. I was wrong Michael Steele is what l would call an Uncle Tom. Yes I am white, middle aged, and county and I agree with DL. The republican party has been highjacked by racists. Thats why I am a Obama Republican.

8. nammy on March 6th, 2009 9:01 pm

(have a close-up picture of Rush’s BLOATED, greasy, FAT, nasty looking face on the billboard) with the following words:

This is a Republican drug addict who pops Oxy-Contin in between his radio breaks. BECOME A DEMOCRAT and let’s force this PORK BARREL talking head into REHAB!

9. Denise on March 6th, 2009 9:05 pm

RUSH LIMBAUGH vs AMERICA. Let’s send him back to Europe! Join the DNC today.

Sincerely,

Denise Alexander

PS: I think Rush is a disgraceful citizen. He promotes fear and hate. I agree that he seems to be the head of the GOP. I am an independent but now after hearing what Rush has said about Ted Kennedy and about President Obama, and especially after seeing how our Republican congress members are afraid to denouce Rush even though they are supposed to be representing American voters, I WILL NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER SENT MONEY TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY I WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE SUPPORTING THE DEMOCRATS DURING 2010 and 2012!

10. Manuel on March 6th, 2009 9:10 pm

Count me in!!! I will now start considering myself an Obama-Republican. I did vote for President Obama in the last election simply because of Sarah Palin being the VP pick which was totally ridiculous. I will vote for Obama/Biden again in the next election because now I truly believe in these two men. They seem to care about Hispanics and about all people in America. Republicans have become the party of NO and they are self-centered and have no compassion for the little people in this country. Very sad. I’m ashamed to say I’m Republican. I am definitely Pro-Life, but that is the only thing that I have in common with Republicans now.

11. Nancy Cox on March 7th, 2009 8:42 am

Ha! Is this a joke? Don’t you people have anything else better to do than to bash ONE man? Is he such threat to you? This is childish and a waste of time. Grow up for God’s sake. You’re what’s wrong with this nation. You’re wasting the taxpayer’s dollars. so get a life or else get a real job. Nancy Cox

12. floyd redd on March 7th, 2009 10:15 am

Limbaugh the WASP white angry sexist pig

13. mike roberts on March 7th, 2009 10:19 am

rush keep up the good work from a demacrat who has had enough.

14. tristan hand on March 7th, 2009 10:36 am

Rush May Think He’s the Head Cheese but
    “Limburger” Stinks Up the Air Waves

15. Rush Limbaugh on March 7th, 2009 1:44 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I’m a fat, drug addicted Blowhard! And all you fools believe me!
    I AM laughing all the way to the bank!
    …. please keep paying my website!
    $400 million just doesn’t buy as much oxy-contin as it used to!

Remember:
    If you don’t think like I tell you how to think, then you aren’t a true Conservative. Today’s Conservatives REQUIRES that they follow blindly.

Tax cuts for me! Gov’t Cheese for you!

BWAH HAHAHAHAHA!

16. Rash Limbaugh on March 7th, 2009 1:47 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I’m a fat, drug addicted Blowhard! And all you fools believe me!
    I AM laughing all the way to the bank!
    …. please keep paying my website!
    $400 million just doesn’t buy as much oxy-contin as it used to!
    Remember:
    Tax cuts for me! Gov’t Cheese for you!
    BWAH HAHAHAHAHA!

17. Nicholas Juried on March 7th, 2009 6:31 pm

Please have some pity for Rush. He is trying his best to overcome a clear, severe case of an inferiority complex. Think about it. Read his biography… college drop out, drug problems, obesity, etc. In order to attract attention to himself he has to pathologically attack or denigrate everyone and anything above his level of education while concurrently praising his own superiority in all regards, e.g., Talent on loan from God, etc. His self-therapy is entertaining and attracts millions of impressionable, nodding ditto heads to his delusions of grandeur. Does anyone really want “Mr. Know-It-all” Limbaugh to tell them what to think while he suffers through his inferiority complex?

18. Mike on March 9th, 2009 2:49 pm

When you’re losing intellectually, then make catchy slogans!

(Poor DNC =)

19. Brian on March 10th, 2009 6:10 pm

To the lame-brained commenter who chastized the anti-Rush group for not having anything better to do than “bash ONE man”. Let’s all harken back to the thirties when ONE man made a big impact on quite a few lives. Danger comes in all sizes. And don’t we all get the feeling we’d like to take a letter writer like Nancy Cox and push her face in a big pile of Limbexrement? I know I do. The fat f*** is evil! The more his fat face is in the news the more REAL Americans are going to get riled up. He’s a traitor diguised as a fat capitalist. What a bargain. I’m hoping Obama produces as good as he talks. That’s where I am now. He deserves our support. Now.