Study Shows: Black Teens Feel Victimized From Discrimination

April 29, 2009

Comments

6 Responses to “Study Shows: Black Teens Feel Victimized From Discrimination”

1. Paul J on April 29th, 2009 6:52 pm

Black kids have always felt like that, and they play their race card every chance that they can. They get jobs and arent qualiied, they live on welfare, food stamps, free health care, the more kids these black kids have, the more money that the Federal govt gives them. What is wrong with this picture???? dont you think that DC govt and the Federal Govt should go after the fathers of these kids, if infact the woman (child) knows who the father is???? Which wouldnt”t shock me if they didnt know, most of these nappy hair hoes earn their living on their back or knees, and sometimes they mess up and get ocked up, and are so stupid they dont get an abortion in time, so they carry the baby full term and drink and smoke crack, or do coke or many other drugs, and the poor kid or kids are born all F U C K ed up, you see that all over DC and PG County. Since you black folks have a black Muslim President, i feel the Race Card should be taken away, guess its time for the white man to ge the race card. You people that think the govt owes you something because of slavery back a 100 years or so ago, should get over it, most of your grandparents got their two mules and 40 acres of land, and thats enough, you all dont deserve any more gifts, help, or special attention anymore, you all can go to schoo if you want, but 65 percent of you all never graduate, there is a very small percentage of college students that are black and graduate, unless they are playing sports, and thats an aut-matic degree, even if they cant read or write or do simple math, just look at Dexter Manly Graduated from College and couldnt even read the Washington Post or NY Times, now that is very SAD, to pass these students because they play sports real well, look at mos of your black athletes???? especially the ones that made millions, playing baseball, baskettball, football, 96 percent of them are stone broke!!! How the hell does that happen???? probably because they canbt read and hire an agent to do it for them and the agent f u c k s them out of mos of thier money, and the sports star doesn’t have a clue what is goin on. But now you have a Black Muslim President, and hes going to take care of his own, lmao, he could care less about you people now, he just needed your vote, which he got, and now its time for him to fu ck you all over. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CHANGE, LOL, Yeas its changing, but to the WORST. THIS BLACK MUSLIM PRESIDENT HAS SPENT MORE MONEY, THATS NOT HIS IN A 100 DAYS THAN MR. BUSH OR MR. CHANEY SPENT IN 8 YEARS, DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING????

2. Today’s Headlines | Black Wealth Magazine on April 30th, 2009 4:47 am

[...] Study Shows Black TeensĀ Feel Victimized by Discrimination; Adults: [...]

3. Sue on April 30th, 2009 7:24 am

Paul J : After reading, as much as I could stomach from your racist rant, with its misspelled words and poor grammar, my initial thoughts were that I should feel sorry for you. You must exist in a very dark place to not only have these hateful and angry beliefs, but to express them in such a way that one would question your sanity.

But I am not going to feel sorry for you Paul, because we all have seen what sort of damage and pain your particular brand of racist hate can cause in our society. The only reason your sickening display of racism was published, was to let the shine on it for all to see.

4. Samnthiqua on June 3rd, 2009 11:52 am

wutttssuuuupp maaa

5. hanz and hayz on June 17th, 2009 5:13 am

we are appalled at how heartless people can be. My ex boyfriend was black and he got shot. How is that playing the racism card? Its people like you ‘ paul’ that we should be ranting at due to your selfish remarks. I would hope the best for you in life, but what a waste in words.

6. Dani on July 12th, 2009 6:10 pm

My name is Dani Atkins and I am one of 4 surviving children of Ronald Edward Atkins and Clancyna Marie Atkins. On January 26, 2008 my father was killed in a tragic car accident that took place only 2 minutes away from my home. My parents had been married for 30 years at the time of the accident without separation. As I have been assisting my mother with putting together various lawsuits and claims against several different persons, insurance companies, and even the Los Angeles Police Department regarding several acts of negligence and dishonor surrounding my fathers death, I have come across a disturbing piece of information that I, being a 24 year old African American person am appauled. My father having been born on April 9, 1955, has a birth certificate that identifies his color and race as being “NEGRO.” My grandmother, Eloise Marie Harrison having been born on April 4, 1933 has a birth certificate that identifies her color and race as being “NEGRO”. My mother, who is still alive, Clancyna Marie Atkins born on September 4, 1956 has a birth certificate that identifies her color and race as being “NEGRO” as well. And I am quite sure there are thousands if not milliions of other African American people dead or alive who have been identified on paper at birth as being “NEGRO” I am absolutely disgusted that the United States of America even in 2009 have not made an attempt to make right this defamation of character in administering all new birth certificates to those who have died as well as those still living to identify these HUMAN PEOPLE with dignity and respect. I am passionately committed to make my fathers name wholly reflect the honorable father, husband, and man that he was and the fact that his life was not even given an opportunity to start before he was branded on United States of America paper as being a “NEGRO” is a disgrace and a shame on America.

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE TO THE WHITE HOUSE BY SIGNING MY ONLINE PETITION at: http://www.gopetition.com/online/29117.html

If you have any questions e- mail me at: kingdom.servant.dani@gmail.com

Dani