Bigfoot captured on motion sensing camera in Minnesota?

December 12, 2009

(ChattahBox) — A Minnesota hunter and his sons were at first skeptical and reluctant to go public with the strange image that turned up on a game trail camera they set up on their hunting land in the remote woods near Remer, MN, this fall.

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, have seen wolves and bobcats on the game trail camera they set up every year outside their family’s hunting shack in northern Minnesota, but got quite a surprise guest this year.  While Peter and Casey were reviewing tape ahead of deer hunting season this year, both thought the other was playing tricks when they saw a big, fuzzy creature on two legs walk across the screen.

The photo was taken at night, and the Kedrowski brothers say they considered it could have been from a bear or a bow hunter in a fuzzy suit. But the arm and hand couldn’t be a bear’s, or its upright gait. And there is no evidence in the photo of a bow or flashlight a hunter might have been using to track a wounded deer.   If it was a person, he’d have to be 7 feet tall, according to measurements done by comparing the image to a nearby tree.  But just to be sure the family also asked all of their neighbors if they had gone near the camera on the night of Oct. 24, and no one had.

Father Tim contacted Tom Sherman and Bob Olson, members of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Research Team. Sherman has said he thinks the Kedrowskis captured a Bigfoot on camera outside the hunting shack north of Remer.  Sherman and his Bigfoot research partner Bob Olson were going to keep looking into the incident, along with other alleged sightings in northern Minnesota.

Source

Photo courtesy of Tim Kedrowski.

Comments

9 Responses to “Bigfoot captured on motion sensing camera in Minnesota?”

1. Old Man Dotes on December 12th, 2009 2:48 pm

“A Minnesota hunter and his son’s were at first skeptical …”

His son’s what? His son’s wives?

2. Sully Creek on December 12th, 2009 3:50 pm

This is in Minnesota?

3. Kevin Daugherty on December 12th, 2009 3:56 pm

An obvious hoax. Does not even look real. The two “experts” involved have ties to known media hoaxer Tom Biscardi, the man responsible for the fake bigfoot body a year or so ago in Georgia. This damages legitimate researchers.

4. Brand New Nikon D300 12MP DSLR Camera with lens Free Classifieds … | Promotional Content Marketing Wisdom on December 13th, 2009 4:32 am

[…] Bigfoot captured on motion sensing camera in Minnesota … […]

5. dking on December 13th, 2009 11:58 am

Oh, my god! It looks terrible!

6. BIGFOOT!!!! on December 13th, 2009 5:09 pm

FAKE SO SO SO FAKE!!!!!!

7. tony on December 16th, 2009 7:20 pm

my family has a cabin north of remer close to leech lake. this isn’t the first time that i’ve heard of somebody in the area mentioning wierd noises or abnormally large foot prints. however i’m still a sceptic. i would like to see a picture of a human standing next to that tree where the picture was taken for a clear comparison of the two. i believe that what bring a lot of closure to the situation. but none-the-less, very interesting.

8. tony on December 16th, 2009 7:22 pm

sorry, i believe that WOULD bring closure.

9. kevin on January 24th, 2010 11:54 pm

Back in the 1980’s I came practicaly face to face within about ten feet of something in complete darkness while deer hunting in millelacs wildlife area. My brother and I were walking in before opening morning and about a mile in while just crossing a creek something started screaming at me the most bloodcurdleing manical scream imaginable. As loud as anything could be without knocking me over or something all I could do was to go down on one knee and cover up my head with my free hand as I held my rifle in the other. it sounded like it was like eight to ten feet in front of me and about eight to ten feet above. I always thought that it was a couger or screech owl or something .But recently looked up these animals sounds and they are nothing like I heard. My brother was about twenty feet behind me and says he loaded his rifle. I was certainly stunned and do not remember hearing noise like anything running away just silence!
    I didnt smell anything hear anything else . Just my brother asking wtf!