January 19, 2010
Written by Sue · Filed Under U.S.
9 Responses to “Obama’s State of the Union on Jan. 27: Will He Have a Health Care Bill?”
[...] Obama's State of the Union on Jan. 27: Will He Have a Health Care … [...]
The author of this article is obviously an Obama supporter which is bad enough but when the author makes claim that it was “just” Bush/Cheney that walked all over the Constitution then a correction must be made.
Obama has signed into law more bills that completely and utterly deny the Constitution and he has only been in office for 1 year. If one cannot see that this is not a Left or Right issue then the fact that I tell you Obama is a Social Communist will mean nothing to you as you have already gotten your brainwashing.
Obama MUST leave office for this country to stand a chance. We are being invaded by a domestic enemy (Coup) and he and his Czars must be driven out of office before they do the United States any further damage.
Wake the Fuck Up!
One Who Knows
Obama’s “first state of the Union address” will be given Wed, Jan. 27?
What about his State of the Union address on Feb. 23, 2009, when Joe Wilson called out “You Lie!” in true Nazi-style disruptive fashion – something that had never occurred in over 200 years!
Here we go again!!! let’s hope the President’s speech tonight is more constructive than your article. When are you Obamacrats going to wise up to the fact that the majority of the nation is tired of your rhetoric? Face the present situation, admit that you own it… quit blaming Bush / Cheney and work with 100% of congress to solve problems or the American people will “throw the bums out” in 2010 and 2012. That goes for both parties!!!! I hope that the most important lesson Mr. President has learned from his 1st year in office is that you don’t get tracton with the American people by talking down to those you view as “not in power”. The Democratic pary’s right to swing their collective fists ends where my nose begins. I’m tired of their arrogant put downs and smugness. Let’s hope his speech recognizes the need for him and all involved with government service to “CHANGE”… or we will CHANGE YOU!!!
“Rather than fight the same tired battles that have dominated Washington for decades, it’s time for something new. Let’s try common sense.”
We’ve had enough of “new” from this peacock of a man who knows nothing about capitalism, and everything about statism, socialism, and even marxism. The only new I’m interested in is a new President. Fast forward please!
Birds of a Feather: The Myth of Icarus Parallels the Myth of Obama
13 of the Best Democrat Strategies!
1. Let’s tell everyone that small businesses will receive a tax cut… But, then we will take it away by increasing the taxes on people that earn $250K and above. When we know that 8 out of 10 small businesses are organized in such a way that they have to pay taxes on business income as individuals, thus putting many small business owners income over $250K. Dude they will never know!
2. How about this one… We will tell everyone that we have a jobs plan… We will tell everyone that we are giving money to businesses in the form of contracts… We will tell them that it will create or save 30K plus jobs… But, we won’t tell anyone that it will cost $533K for each job created… Dude they will never know!
3. Lets tell everyone that we are going to cut (freeze) spending. What we can do is increase spending by 24% then cut it back by 4%…. Dude they will never know!
4. How about we repeal Glass Stiegel and pass the Community Reinvestment Act… When the inevitable financial collapse comes… We will first blame Bush, complain about lapsed regulation and then put Barney Frank in charge. Dude they will never know!
5. Let’s fix healthcare through Government intervention… Although we can’t point to a single instance where this has worked…ever… Just ignore a private market approach, which always works… When someone points out that the polls say no one wants it… I know what we can do… Let’s cover illegal aliens say we didn’t, which we can substantiate by giving them amnesty… Wait it gets better! When all of the people that voted to put us into office get pissed off… we can get votes from the illegal’s that we made legal and gave healthcare! Dude they will never know!
6. We can tell people that we are going to invest in shovel ready infrastructure projects… I think people will think that we can create jobs… Then we will publically announce that we are getting ready to invest $8B on a monorail train even though nobody will ride it… Dude they will never know!
7. How about this one… We will give 30M additional people healthcare coverage… And we won’t build additional hospitals and we will remove the incentive for more people to become doctors – because we have no money… Then we will tell everyone that they only need mammograms once every two years… When people complain and call it rationing we will call them right wing nuts… Dude they will never know!
8. I got another one… Let’s tell everyone that we are going to tax the banks… See we will take the moral high-ground (that always gets them) and say something like “If these firms can afford the big bonuses, they can pay a modest fee to taxpayers to rescue them in a time of need”… We won’t remind them that banks provide a valuable lending function that helps the economy to grow… So by taking 1 dollar out in taxes we will remove $10 in lending capacity… At least we get the buck! Dude they will never know!
9. Let’s say we are bringing ethics back to the White House… They will eat it up! Then we can appoint a bunch of people that didn’t pay their taxes… We can even do this with the person that will run the IRS and when he gets caught we will tell him to say that he couldn’t figure the tax code out … Might sound like a stretch, but… Dude they will never know!
10. When things get bad just write a heartbreaking and inspiring motivational speech… Don’t focus about boring policy they might catch-on… and don’t worry I will get a teleprompter… They will love it! It will make them abandon all reason and focus on repairing their souls! Dude they will never know!
11. Finally…. And this is the best one of all!!! Let’s try a terrorist in civilian court… Again, we can take the moral high-ground in the absence of reason… See we can have a big show that lasts throughout our first term that reminds everyone that we are prosecuting terrorism… But, we won’t tell them that it will cost $250M+ a year for just security and that we think it will take five years to prosecute… That’s $1B… We also won’t tell them that as a matter of procedure we have to give up sensitive intelligence in essence divulging many of our most guarded intelligence secrets… Dude they will never know!
Here’s what Obama REALLY wanted to say during the State of The Collective…..I mean…Union speech. It’s an animated cartoon we created and just posted, hope you get a laugh, we sure need one about now!
Insanity Island – -Leaders in CONSERVATIVE Cartoon REVOLUTION!
The Speech he SHOULD Have Given
Nine years after we began our war against those who so brutally attacked our country on 9/11. I am here to specifically say to you that our armed services have done your job and you have done your job well. The State of our Union is currently framed fighting two ground wars and restructuring our financial system.
As the Commander and Chief I am expected to lead and a leader must make decisions that will take into account all available knowledge and rationality.
As your Commander-in-Chief I am announcing the immediate withdrawal of all troops from the Mid-east Theater of operations effective immediately. We urge our allies to do the same.
After careful analysis and intensive debate from within and without my administration the decision as to how to proceed in this war is on my shoulders. I take that responsibility and now I give you my rationales and how we will deal with these countries and these threats in the future.
A country must determine with careful consideration what its primary and secondary interests are. Failure to determine these priorities leads to poor allocation of important national assets and most importantly how and when to enter into war and when it is necessary to put in harm’s way those men and women of our armed services who are obligated to enforce all lawful and just actions of our country.
We entered Iraq under a stated analysis from the Executive Branch of our government that was based upon totally false and misleading information. It was a mistake to have attacked Iraq and it is a mistake to stay there. Iraq has duplicity in this regard; they could have at any time opened up their country to total inspection and disproved these false allegations. They did not and share in the responsibility of the aftermath. We offer no apology but we will now correct that mistake and leave.
The stated rationale for our incursion into Afghanistan was to attack the bases from which we were attacked on 9/11 and to arrest those responsible. I have determined that “nation-building” by the United States in Afghanistan is not in our primary interest and therefore order all our military to exit that theater as soon as possible in a manner that will protect our troops.
One of the primary strengths of our country is our ability defend ourselves. That takes money and capital. To squander that asset in wars that are not in our primary interest is to damage our national security, not improve it, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have done exactly that over the past eight years. I am going to immediately end the squander of $100 billion/year in this region. Additionally, effective immediately, the United States will end its foreign aid commitments to both Israel and Egypt by 50% over the next three years and to zero after that period. We are ending our troop involvement in South Korea, Okinawa and Germany.
In regard to war and our ability to wage it we have two primary advantages: 1. Our technology and, 2. Our asset base of capital and highly educated people.
In future conflicts we will use those assets to promote our primary interests. We warn any country that attempts to attack our primary interests that they will be met, not with troops on the ground as they would like, but with a technology that will give them great pause and with collateral damage that will be on the shoulders of those who do not now heed my warning. I warn in no uncertain terms that those who use this reduction in troop exposure will not mean that they are immune to the sting of the United States. I am certain that we will be tested in this regard and we are ready for that test.
Additionally, I am removing all U.S. troops from Europe, Okinawa and South Korea.
These measures will attempt to bring our fiscal house in order. Finally, in regard to heath care, I am urging the congress to continue to advance the taxing of those with high incomes but at the same time to impose a 3% Federal Health Sales Tax on all purchases up to $1,000 so that every legal person in our country is afforded adequate health care and has an awareness of its costs. If we are successful in squeezing out efficiencies and these taxes are not needed then I am sure Congress will find a way to reduce or eliminate them. But the time of the great “handout” is over. We are going to run a balanced budget. We are gong to pay for things we want up-front, as we go. Our kids and grandkids will not carry our wasteful burden. We are going to put the Social Security system in the black and we are going to eliminate all Federal debt.
In regard to immigration I am going to urge only if the Federal Health Tax is approved a complete end to immigration into the United States for a period of 50 years and that those attempting to enter the country illegally may be dealt with by deadly force at our borders.
In so doing, our defense capability will be the strongest in the world, the most flexible and if needed, the most feared and respected.
I anticipate that the county will intensely debate these new proclamations that I have made here today. Many will disagree. It is the way. But I am the leader of this country; I was elected to guide us for these four years or perhaps longer and the people have a right to see their leader use circumspection and rationality. I do this because I think it is right.
197 Mountainview Rd.,
Warren, NJ 07059
BLOG: “What I Would Do If I Were King Again” http://open.salon.com/blog/axxel_knutson
still an axle nut after all these years… a radical change from the status quo but a definit wakeup call is needed!
Got something to say? **Please Note** - Comments may be edited for clarity or obscenity, and all comments are published at the discretion of ChattahBox.com - Comments are the opinions of the individuals leaving them, and not of ChattahBox.com or its partners. - Please do not spam or submit comments that use copyright materials, hearsay or are based on reports where the supposed fact or quote is not a matter of public knowledge are also not permitted.
Email Address (required)
Speak your mind
Copyright © 2007 - 2015 ChattahBox News Blog