April 27, 2010

Comments

6 Responses to “Disgusting New York Pedestrians Ignore Dying Man For An Hour After He Saves Woman”

1. CSEZ on April 27th, 2010 9:01 pm

I’m glad that you all witness how heartless and cruel the filthy new yorkers are who would leave a dying person without even having the balls to call the fucking police nor 911.

I know in my heart and soul that New york is full of scum, and that I am glad that they have terrorist attacks hardcore, I’m also glad that island one day will sink completely, killing all these assholes that ruin our great nation.

2. stella on April 27th, 2010 10:14 pm

Is it really surprising considering this happened in NY? NYs always want to show off how hip and cool they are and scoff at any country bumpkins. This just shows how selfish and out of touch with humanity they are. Not surprising most voted for Obama.

3. olivia on April 28th, 2010 9:30 am

Stella – You’re an idiot for turning this story, which has no political agenda or context, into a place to spew your spite about the President. Seriously.

4. olivia on April 28th, 2010 9:31 am

CSEZ – I wrote this story, and even I think your comment was unnecessarily hateful. What’s more, it was a bit ironic, given the violence held behind it.

5. Lucy on April 28th, 2010 1:54 pm

I agree; it’s disgusting that anyone walked by this poor man and did nothing. And it’s downright vile that that one man actually turned him over and took a picture of him. As far as I’m concerned, everyone who just walked by him while he was still alive is an accessory after the fact to his murder. I hope this haunts every single one of those monsters for the rest of their miserable, selfish lives, along with the one who stabbed him!

6. David on January 10th, 2011 12:09 am

New York is a dump. I’ve been there for new years and i swear to God it is the filthiest place I have ever seen filled with either stupid or mean people. I felt like puking by the time I got on the bus by the station on the eight avenue (between 41st and 42nd). That city has nothing to offer besides assholes and bed bugs. However, if you want to see trash on the streets (literally) and disgusting people I recommend going there.