Sen. Stabenow: Republicans ‘Want This Economy to Fail’

June 24, 2010

Comments

6 Responses to “Sen. Stabenow: Republicans ‘Want This Economy to Fail’”

1. Tim on June 24th, 2010 8:12 pm

I finally gave in and took a low paying job this week after my benefits ended. I had a feeling that these benefits were not going to be extended anymore. I agree that many including myself (and other I know) did abuse and took these handout with no intentions of looking for a job until they ran out. Not saying 100% of the people on these extended benefits did the same but almost everyone I know were. Good luck to the rest of you and God Bless.

2. tony on June 24th, 2010 9:39 pm

I wish and pray evil to anyone who voted against the Jobs bill. May you all SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Alan on June 24th, 2010 10:56 pm

Republicans support the upper 2% of our country and the elite of other countries. Republicans do not care who or how they hurt Americans. Democrats work for our middle class and the poor of the U.SA. God Bless the Democrats.

4. Hilary on June 24th, 2010 11:02 pm

Republicans want Americans to be as desperate as possible so we can be exploited as cheap labor for the corporate oligarchy. Democrats should stop “paring down” bills that Republicans aren’t going to vote for anyway.

5. Joe on June 24th, 2010 11:41 pm

I’m going to leave aside the fact that deficit spending is not an economic cure-all. I’ll just address the following:

You seem to harbor some misguided notions regarding Hoover’s spending habits, if you think it accurate to dub this “selfish neo-Hooversim [sic]“: http://www.openmarket.org/2009/04/08/ideologies-are-like-cults/

6. rv on June 25th, 2010 4:31 am

its time for civil war. it will be scary get a gun, there will be robbery,killing,not for material things, but for food, medicine, any one who cant afford anything . it is time to team up together american and fight. these gov. still go home with fat checks, big house, what do we have? hello any body there? we are there slaves! if we all stop working together and team up. and fight, stop being a coward.