Nearly a Quarter of Americans Believe Obama is an Illegal Alien

June 28, 2010

Comments

8 Responses to “Nearly a Quarter of Americans Believe Obama is an Illegal Alien”

1. Sam Sewell on June 29th, 2010 7:24 am

Gee whiz! What an irrational rant. It isn’t just the BC, this man hides his entire history.

Which is most likely;

(a) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are innocuous?
    (b) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are damaging?

The only conspiracy is the media and the obots who suppress the revelation of AKA Obama’s history.

Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

Get a drink and a snack; it is over 6,000 words.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Chili Dog on June 29th, 2010 8:24 am

50 % of all Americans have below average intelligence. Why is anyone surprised that 25 % of Americans are birthers?

3. AnotherBird on June 30th, 2010 1:38 pm

The question is quite clear “Do you think Barack Obama was BORN IN the United States, or do you think he was born in another country?” This question can’t be interpreted as believing someone is an illegal alien, but does suggest the possibility that a segment of the people interpret “born in another country” means illegal alien.”

There are people who are spreading misinformation who a primary responsible for this. There are people who really want to cling to the idea that Obama was born in another country to justify their distrust for him. However, it would be more productive for these people to disagree on policy.

I disagree with the statement that 25% of Americans are birthers, but would suggest that those 25% of Americans do reflect a sorry state of our education system. Disagreeing is acceptable. Believing the absurd idea; that after 2 years that Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii; disturbing.

4. Sam Sewell on July 2nd, 2010 11:53 pm

Einstein debunks Obot eligibility theory
    Albert Einstein did much of his work in physics by conducting “thought experiments”
    Here is a political thought experiment designed to refute the naïve thought that I have seen repeated so many times; “the fact that Obama’s mother was a US citizen when Obama was born settles the issue, regardless of where on the planet he was born”:

Suppose that in 1975 Osama bin Laden married his first wife, an American girl who was only 17 years old. A male child was born to Osama bin Laden that same year. By the year 2012 this male child was old enough to be President of the United States and since his mother was an American Barak Hussein Osama was legally able to be on the ballot and in 2012 the son of Osama bin Laden was elected as President.

Can you pass the: Obama Eligibility Logic Test?

5. Obama's poll drops even further....continues cratering - Page 6 - AllDeaf.com on July 11th, 2010 10:00 am

[...] governor of Hawaii examined the long form birth certificate on file and declared it valid. Nearly a Quarter of Americans Believe Obama is an Illegal Alien | ChattahBox News Blog You don't need the long form, the live birth certificate is all you need to prove that he was born [...]

6. geir smith on July 11th, 2010 2:28 pm

I’m writing to ChattahBox.com because I’m trying to find the back issue of the Nov. 6. 2008, newspapers of Illinois, which was Obama’s victory special edition and that had the Lottery draw of 666 in it.
    I just need the screenshot of the Lottery draw page so if anyone has a collector’s item newspaper of that day, could they send me a scan-photo of that page ?
    I’m going to make videos for U Tube to send out to the internet with that. It’s the famous Bible omen of the Mark of the Beast (Antichrist). My e-mail is geir.smith@yahoo.fr

7. geir smith on July 13th, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi, I’m contacting Illinois citizens in order to get help with my research, because I live outside Illinois; thanks.
    I want to find newspapers editions of Obama’s Nov. 6. 2008 victory – his special victory issue. I want the scan (foto) of the Lottery draw page which was 666 that day. It’s the Nov. 5th’s Illinois Lottery draw then printed in the Nov. 6. paper. You people in Illinois must have this historical edition at homes as collector-items. Please help me get this picture of the Lottery draw-page which was 666 in that paper. I have the Illinois Lottery link so that’s fine, but I need the newspapers so I can make U Tube videos using that. It’s extra-urgent because it’ll be a bombshell for Obama. Send it to me at geir.smith@yahoo.fr
    I’m going to make articles in the press to show this newspaper page-photo. This is very important and I thank any of you who can help me obtain this screenshot-scan. For those of us who have a deep faith and see the meaning of the Mark of the Beast-number 666 with a deeply-seated AWE, I am most grateful to you for helping in the noble work of revealing this sign and ominous curse that’s upon Obama. Thanks.

8. Buzzoff on July 26th, 2010 2:28 pm

Geir Smith,

You are SOOO late to the game. Do you think your youtube video will change anything?

have you tried searching youtube for “Obama 666″, heres a hint over 5,000 results of people with your same plan. (you could save yourself time and a ton of inbox spam from posting your email addy all over the net for something that is already been done)

Regardless,
    The 6-6-6 sequence occurs regularly in Illinois Lottery drawings. Records reveal it has happened four other times that year, including three other Pick 3 drawings
    There is a 1 in 999 chance that 666 will appear as the drawing number in pick 3 (which in Illinois is drawn twice per day) in addiction, many other states have pick 3′s which have an equal chance of producing 666 as the lucky numbers.

Is God known for using gambling as the way to reveal his message?

You are doing yourself and no one else no favors by trying to propagate this this thin end-of-times conspiracy theory. Every president has been subject to the “Anti-Christ” conspiracy, and when it doesn’t come true, they move on to the next president.

Even if he was the anti-christ, then you should rejoice as it means the Rapture is upon us and we will be saved.

But really you are just wasting your time, mathmatically 666 will keep appearing in lotto’s as it has in the past, tons of youtube video’s about the lotto drawing and Obama have bee done (by people that also are way to into roswell alien conspiracy) so you won’t be breaking any new ground, and you will just continue to paint the opposition to the democrats as a fringe movement run by conspiracy lunatics.

I know none of this will get through to you, when facts clash with beliefs it is almost a certainty that the “believer” will stick with his dis-proven beliefs in the purest form of denial.

So go ahead put your video up among the other thousands of lunatic videos and gain nothing but wasted time and loss of credibility as a fringe nutcase.