Daddy Quayle Defends Son Ben on Eve of Arizona Primary

August 24, 2010

Comments

6 Responses to “Daddy Quayle Defends Son Ben on Eve of Arizona Primary”

1. Boston Teaparty on August 24th, 2010 4:56 pm

Last I checked it was still a free Country. Seriously, who cares what he has to say? Personally, I think he is correct. President Obama has governed against the will of the people.

Is this really the change that everyone expected? I think NOT!

2. dt on August 24th, 2010 5:15 pm

Poor Ben,life is tough.I’m sure he’s more qualified then all the other people running.They should just give him the position.He’ll make a great public servant.I hope he wins,because i know that he wants to make his parents proud,just like his Dad made all of America proud when he held public office.

3. Sim on August 24th, 2010 6:48 pm

This guy is plain dumb. His ads show the real Ben Quayle. What a dingbat.

4. Old Man Dotes on August 24th, 2010 6:48 pm

Gosh, “Boston Teaparty,” I didn’t realize that Obama had rammed through laws abrogating the First Amendment, that he had ordered the FBI to spy on American citizens and wiretap them without warrants, that he had started not one but two foreign wars on the basis of evidence that he knew to be false, nor that he had inherited a budget surplus from the previous President and turned it into a trillion dollar deficit. I though all the history books said that George W. Bush did that. Imagine my surprise to find that Obama was actually the President during the eight years between Clinton and… Obama. You want to talk about governing against teh will of the people? G.W. Bush is as close to A. Hitler as this country EVER needs to get.

You probably ought to learn what “will of the majority” means. It does NOT mean “I hate Black people so they shouldn’t be President.”

5. C holmes on August 24th, 2010 8:36 pm

YAAAY! Ben ! with the help of your Daddy’s rich friends you raised some money. IT;S ABOUT TIME A REPUBLICAN RAISED MONEY LIKE A KENNEDY !

6. c stein on August 24th, 2010 11:11 pm

That’s why I never take it seriously when someone runs as a “family values” candidate. It is either an easy facade or it is a pseudonym for “against families different from mine.” What a loser.