Lil’ Wayne Presents Tha Carter III With New CD Release

June 10, 2008

Lil' Wayne, the popular rap star, is set to release his latest CD with Tha Carter III, as he aims to try and take the rap game by storm once again.Boston (ChattahBox) – Lil’ Wayne, the popular rap star, is set to release his latest CD with Tha Carter III, as he aims to try and take the rap game by storm once again.

Reviews have been very positive thus far for the latest Lil’ Wayne release, which features tracks such as Phone Home, Mr. Carter, and Tie My Hands.

There are a mix of club-tracks and others featured in the album, with T-Pain lending his voice to Got Money in what could end up being one of the more mainstream tracks.

Production on the tracks was handled by some big names including David Banner, Kanye West, and Swizz Beats.

Overall this appears to be a great release for Lil’ Wayne, one that is long overdue for his fans.

Comments

8 Responses to “Lil’ Wayne Presents Tha Carter III With New CD Release”

1. ChRiStInA on June 10th, 2008 11:33 am

I love lil wayne! and the CD is fuQin HOT!!!

2. warren walker jr a.k.a the next weezy f baby on June 12th, 2008 10:04 am

man lil wayne is the best man if you ever read this lil wayne or birdman me and my firends like to rap can you sing us to cash money we are call the cash money boyz

3. Jane aka Lil rhyme on June 13th, 2008 11:20 am

lil wayne cold! im old sku i like mc lyte n all dem old sku rappers but lil wayne got ma head goin his way idk i guess i like new sku but not as ghud as old sku tho! lol close tho

4. danaisha on June 13th, 2008 12:52 pm

lil wayn u look so good i want to be in one of ur videos and ur dauhgter is veryyyy petty to

5. Adelina on June 14th, 2008 2:38 pm

lil wayne is my boo boo and future husband. luv him . and he dont need no trina he need me in hiz life so take care of him

6. Adelina on June 14th, 2008 2:40 pm

hiz c.d is wats up and cant get no beta than dat okay.

7. Areli Flores on June 15th, 2008 10:44 pm

I SUPER LOVE YOU LIL WAYNE EVER SINCE YOU WERE WITH THE CASH MONEY MILLIONARES I LOVE THE BLING BLING SONG AND DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT MAN I WANNA MARY YOU PLEASE E MAIL ME.

8. cammie harris on June 16th, 2008 9:26 pm

I Think Lil Wayne did an excellcent job on lollipop and millionaire i love both songs! And not to mention he is so cute. – Cammieakaprincess@yahoo.com