Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth

November 16, 2009

(ChattahBox)–A new neo-Nazi white supremacist group, named Victory Forever has mysteriously appeared on the Internet, placing at least one ad in a high school newspaper that misleadingly advertises free music downloads. But when connecting to the site, the only available music downloads are of white power hate music, with plenty of disturbing neo-Nazi ideology, virulent anti-Semitism, homophobia and “white resistance” items for sale, including a CD of Aryan Pride music, called “Fetch the Rope,” swastika stickers, free e-book downloads of the infamous Turner Diaries and other neo-nazi tomes and white resistance flyers.

The Victory Forever site also offers young recruits plenty of racist malevolence with the stated purpose, “to disseminate White resistance music as widely as possible around the World.”

The Victory Forever site purchased an ad online for $30 with the San Francisco Lowell High School’s student newspaper. The ad was meant to entice students to its website of hate with the lure of free music downloads. School officials did not check the website before publishing the ad and were appalled to learn that they had been duped.

How did school officials find out? Victory Forever sent out an anonymous email to a local news outlet, Channel 2 News, announcing the placement of its ad, as part of a nationwide campaign to recruit white youth to its movement. When the news station contacted Lowell High School officials, they pulled all of the remaining copies of the student newspaper from distribution.

Sharn Matusek, a faculty advisor for the school newspaper was shocked at the content of the Victory Forever website that appeared in the ad. “We look at each ad carefully, but this one was I think misleading and purposely misleading. We looked at the website and were shocked and dismayed at the terrible content.”

The site’s logo consists of a menacing snarling animal and immediately states its purpose:

“Our purpose is to disseminate White resistance music as widely as possible around the World. [..] It is the inescapable responsibility of every White man and White woman to fight to regain our position on this Earth. We live in an era in which flagrant homosexuality runs rampant, uncontrolled non-White immigration from the third-world threatens to reduce Whites to minority status in our own nations within the next 30 years and our mass media of news and entertainment is in the hands of our people’s enemies, the Jews. Under the Jewish control of the mass media, many White people have been conditioned to be actively hostile towards the survival of their own race. We must fight to restore our White heritage. Failure is death and extinction is forever. [..] Order as many White resistance CDs as you can afford and distribute them to the White youth in your area.”

Who is behind this new neo-Nazi website? The written material prominently displayed on the landing page available in PDF downloads entitled, “Who Rules America” and “The Beast as Saint: The Truth About Martin Luther King,” points to Kevin Alfred Strom, the author of the vile material.

Strom is the founder of the now defunct National Vanguard white supremacist group and was the long-time lieutenant, for nearly two decades, of the National Alliance white supremacist group under William Pierce, author of the Turner Diaries, a book that served as the blueprint for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

While a member of the National Alliance, the leading white supremacist group at the time, Strom hosted the group’s well known weekly radio broadcast, American Dissident Voices and edited the publication arm of the hate group, called National Vanguard. He also encouraged the now deceased, William Pierce to enter into the white power music business.

Strom was considered a leading neo-Nazi “intellectual,” an oxymoron if there ever was one, until he plead guilty to possession of child pornography in 2008 and was sentenced to 23 months in prison with credit for time served. Strom was released from prison on September 3, 2008 subject to 15 years probation. Strom was also charged with witness tampering and “enticing” a nine-year-old girl, but those charges were later dropped. Strom apparently became obsessed with the young girl and stalked her, appearing at her school, sending her gifts and even writing poems with the words, “my love for [the girl] is not a sin,” to the tune of “Here We Come a-Wassailing.”

According to Mark Potok, the editor of the hate watch group, The Southern Poverty Law Center, “Kevin Strom’s interest in young girls was well known. While living at the National Alliance’s West Virginia compound in the mid-1990s and, later, living with his then-wife Kirsten Kaiser in Minnesota, he hosted a website with a major section devoted to “feminine beauty.” As a practical matter, that meant Strom posted scores of photos of attractive, very young white girls, often in bikinis. He was particularly given to a teenage Brooke Shields, who he ran several shots of astride a horse.”

Since released from prison, Strom has created a new website, filled with more subtle white supremacist hate, in the form of anti-Semitism, anti-immigration and “tenther” memes, where he also claims he is not a pedophile. Returning to his neo-Nazi “intellectual” roots Strom writes about, a “neocon/liberal-minority/Jewish power nexus,” and provides downloads of Revilo P. Oliver’s book, “The Jewish Strategy,” which he published in 2002. Revilo P. Oliver was a co-founder of the National Alliance and he was a rabid anti-Semite, fascist and holocaust denier. Oliver was also co-founder of the National Review and the John Birch Society.

Strom blames his ex-wife Elisha Strom for his arrest and imprisonment and devotes a good portion of his website railing against her. Strangely enough, Elisha Strom was arrested and jailed over the summer for harassing Drug Enforcement officers in Charlottesville, VA.

Strom has also taken up his “art collection” hobby again, posting kitschy images of his notion of idealized feminine beauty of white women.

Whoever is behind the neo-Nazi white supremacist site, Victory Forever, it appears Kevin Alfred Strom, the so called neo-Nazi “intellectual,” is back in some capacity.

Comments

8 Responses to “Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth”

1. Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … School on November 16th, 2009 3:58 pm

[…] Read the original:  Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … […]

2. All In One Information » Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … on November 16th, 2009 4:36 pm

[…] rest is here: Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … This entry is filed under Group, School. You can follow any responses to this entry through the […]

3. All In One Information » Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … on November 16th, 2009 4:40 pm

[…] here:  Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … This entry is filed under Group, School. You can follow any responses to this entry through the […]

4. Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … Site at School on November 17th, 2009 7:27 am

[…] the original: Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth … By admin | category: school, site at school | tags: barack-obama, before-publishing, lure, […]

5. Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth :: Responsible for Equality And Liberty (R.E.A.L.) on November 17th, 2009 5:19 pm

[…] Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth […]

6. Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth « dokumentationsarchiv on November 18th, 2009 6:49 am

[…] via Neo-Nazi Group Targets School Newspapers to Recruit White Youth | ChattahBox News Blog. […]

7. Hal Shurtleff on December 7th, 2009 1:08 pm

The article made mention of the late Revilo Oliver. Professor Oliver was one of the founding members of The John Birch Society but his membership was terminted due to his racsist and anti-Semetic comments. Oliver became a bitter critic of The John Birch Society.

The John Birch Society hs always enjoyed the participation of Blacks and Jews.

8. Neo Nazi Group Targeting High School Newspapers | Strollerderby on December 7th, 2009 5:34 pm

[…] ads have cropped up in school newspapers around the country, including San Francisco and Indianapolis, where school administrators have had to act fast to apologize to the community. […]

Got something to say? **Please Note** - Comments may be edited for clarity or obscenity, and all comments are published at the discretion of ChattahBox.com - Comments are the opinions of the individuals leaving them, and not of ChattahBox.com or its partners. - Please do not spam or submit comments that use copyright materials, hearsay or are based on reports where the supposed fact or quote is not a matter of public knowledge are also not permitted.